Drexel Consulting Group, LLC (DCG) is a West Covina, California based executive management consultancy firm specializing in:
- Business plan development, implementation, support and oversight
- Merger & acquisition review and diligence support
- Strategic planning, organizational structure development
- Board governance training and general management assistance
- Business and project management, oversight and assistance
- Government and major program pursuit and capture
- Proposal development and oversight
- Governmental affairs and advocacy
- Marketing and communications programs
- Real property entitlement & environmental permitting and oversight
The firm, founded by Drexel L. Smith in 2008, brings a unique combination of skills and experience with over 40 years in the test and evaluation of aerospace, defense and energy systems and a long history of public service. Accomplishments include direction and oversight of business development, marketing/communications and government affairs for an $800M/year corporation; successful profit and loss management of a $70M/year business with over 600 employees; permitting and developing and decommissioning of major industrial facilities in California, Nevada and Virginia.
As a key strategic partner, Drexel Consulting Group (DCG) provides consulting management services to clients of Tony Drexel Smith (TDS), through his company, tonydrexelsmith.com. TDS services entrepreneurs with start-up assistance, business plan development, loan and equity finance packaging. While TDS launches companies, DCG provides post-launch implementation, organization, team development and C-level consulting to existing enterprises.
Veterans First – The Drexel Consulting Group, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business.